Well this isn't the most flattering picture of Hailey but it is what it is. This morning as we were getting ready for church I just didn't have the time to take a picture of her all dolled up and by the time we got home and had dinner this is what I got. This blog is about who my kids are everyday. This is Hailey and I love Hailey! She is beautiful. These farm toys are the reason my attic is being redone. We have tons of them. Lots of barns, houses, cows, chickens, hogs, tractors....well you get the picture. They are the only toys that my son, daughter and husband really enjoy playing together. My husband had quite a collection before we had kids and the collection has been added to ever since.
And this is Andrew. Yes we have been on a break from school for two weeks. Yes this is him writing a paper for a project that is due this week. No he didn't tell me he hadn't already finished it. Not that I expected him to spend Christmas break slaving over a project but he could have mentioned it before Sunday afternoon. He always puts off projects but he always does well. I guess that is just the way he works. He is a straight A student and seems to work better under pressure however he never really feels the pressure. I do. He always says, "Mom, I have plenty of time." "Mom, I will get it done, don't worry." I need to stop worrying. He is 12 and always does what is expected of him (well at school anyway) and he always gets good grades. His project is on the Bubonic plague. Sounds horrible doesn't it.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment