Monday, January 5, 2009

Crazy day. First day back to school. I wish I could say it feels good to back into a routine. I wish I could say we had a great day. I can't. Andrew and Hailey did just fine. They got up for school, got ready and I dropped them off. Then I went to preschool.....not as smooth. It is really tough on preschoolers to get back on a schedule. There were tears. We also had three new kids added to our class. Wednesday will be just fine but Monday was...well monday.

Tonight is dartball. Charlie, Hailey and Andrew play on the church dartball team. It is sort of darts and baseball combined. You throw darts at a board with a baseball diamond on it. They enjoy it very much. Before dartball Charlie convinced Hailey he would play better if his shoulder was loosened up a bit. She is always happy to help out her daddy.


Andrew had a little bit of work left to do on his science project. His teacher extended the due date to wednesday and he thought maybe he could rework it to make it look a little better since he had more time. I'm glad he did. It looks really nice now. He did a great job and is really proud of his work.

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love that she was giving her daddy a massage! Did it help the dartball game? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They won 2 out of 3 games so it must have! She would go to the moon and back for her daddy.

    ReplyDelete