Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year! After staying up way to late last night we had a very lazy day today. Charlie got up and went out to the woods but me and the kids had a wonderfully relaxing day. I fixed dinner and took down the Christmas tree. That was just about it. I struggled a bit finding opportunities to take pictures of the kids. I mean you don't want to see them laying on the couch and watching tv which is basically what they did today. They both have colds and school starts back on monday so I told them to rest as much as possible. After dinner they did get a little more active. They got Rockband for Christmas so they played with that a little. This is Andrew being the singer.

They also got in a game of nerf wars. This is Hailey loading her gun. She is little but very competitive. I will be glad when I can send them outside for their nerf wars, I find those little orange bullets everywhere. When I took down the tree I found nearly a dozen in the tree branches.

No comments:

Post a Comment