Today I have more than one picture I want to share. My kids and husband have been working in the attic to build a farm room. We have a ton of farm toys the kids (kids includes husband) want to set up and we just don't have room for a permanent place for them so they are building in the attic. If nothing else this is a wonderful bonding thing for them to do. I have spent the whole day hearing hammers pounding. Kind of neat actually. I love that my husband and kids enjoy spending time together. This is Hailey in the future farm room. The kids nailed down that floor themselves (with supervision - we don't need another trip to the ER)
This is my little tomboy. She is a neat kid actually. She took dance class for five years and I was sure she would dance through high school. She loves to be girly but also loves her daddy and anything he is doing she is right there. After five years of dance (and a ton of money) she gave it up for softball and never looked back.
Andrew loves the trampoline. Both of them do really. This is our third. They wore out the first two. It stays up year round. It is a great way to get rid of some energy. Lots of times Andrew will disappear and if you listen for the springs on the trampoline you can find him. He is pretty good at tricks. He can flip front and backwards just like it is nothing. He makes me nervous sometimes though because he is getting tall (taller than mom) and when he jumps he goes up over the net. He sure does have fun on it though.


No comments:
Post a Comment